Sunday, February 12, 2017

Passport Wallet

My daughter will be visiting my son (her brother) in a few months, so I made her a Passport Wallet to carry all her essentials for the trip. She chose the fabrics, and I made it for her. Bon Voyage my sweetie.
This is a large and tall wallet, but not thick.

Inside there are lots of pockets to hold her ID, passport, currency, coins, a pen, credit cards and airline tickets. Everything needed in one place. 

The outside opened to show the entire wallet.

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. This wallet looks great and will be so handy for use. I'm loving her fabric choices and the way you put them together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a really nice way to carry her passport. I bet she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and practical. Having a custom wallet to hold essentials made by mom will make her trip all the better. Safe Travels...

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting for your daughter and your son. the wallet is a wonderful gift and very practical.
    I can't wait to hear more about her upcoming adventure. great job mom and love the colors.
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful passport wallet. I love the fabrics she chose and there are so many useful pockets.

    Hope she enjoys her visit, nothing like sibling love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...